LF Mythics
LF Mythics
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Discussion]
Secondary: None

I need to run Mythic NL and HoV for legendary Blacksmithing. Need 3 of any comp + 1 Healer
Quote by Telivaran
I need to run Mythic NL and HoV for legendary Blacksmithing. Need 3 of any comp + 1 Healer

I would love to depending on when you're available.

Typically between 6pm and 7:30pm server during the week.
M HoV down.

Still need:
M NL for Smithing
HFC Archimonde for Mining

HFC I probobly only need a healer and a DPS\Tank and we can three man it. I think.

HFC Complete. Just need M NL.
Completed this for my belt. Rethu's Incessant CourageRefresh This Item

Anyone else wants one they can organize the required Mythics and scavange up the 8k nethershards for the Nethershard EssenceRefresh This Item and we work something out for the 65 Blood of SargerasRefresh This Item and 125 Demonsteel BarRefresh This Item
Quote by Telivaran

Anyone else wants one they can organize the required Mythics and scavange up the 8k nethershards for the Nethershard EssenceRefresh This Item and we work something out for the 65 Blood of SargerasRefresh This Item and 125 Demonsteel BarRefresh This Item

So...just a couple of mats
Quote by Dandash
Quote by Telivaran

So...just a couple of mats

Biggest pain is getting the part from the mythics. I ended up having to PUG one of them, so......

[Back to Index]
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
2 Posts in 24 hours
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
2 Posts in 24 hours