Break for Willow
Break for Willow
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Discussion]
Secondary: None

Hi all,

I meant to write this earlier, but real life has gotten the better of me, and do not want to drag it out as I would feel like I am leading folks on.

The short of it, I am taking a break from WoW for the time being; these last few expansions have left me feeling…not excited for the game itself.

The long of it, things have been going downhill since WoD for me, in terms of game play enjoyability. I love Malice, I love you guys…but WoW, not so much. I haven’t logged in outside of raid in at least 6 months. Raiding and killing the big bad bosses has always been my favorite part of playing, and, while I love playing with you guys, I am not enjoying raiding itself, or the mechanics. It feels more like a job than anything at this point, and if I am not having fun, no matter how much I love you guys, I can’t bring myself to keep playing. I am also super disappointed with the xpac reveal

Let me reiterate: I love Malice, I love my WoW/Blizzard fam, but Blizzard has dropped the ball consistently for a while for me, and the next xpac does not have me excited at all. I was originally planning on playing until then, but I really cannot bring myself to keep doing that.

That being said, I will still be around in the BNet launcher (Auburnwings #1881) and on Steam (Nikoru_chan) so hit me up there. You can also find me messing around in ESO (@nikoruchan) and in GW2 (Nikoru.9835)

Love always and forever,
Willow

[Back to Index]
93 Unique Members
318 Characters (alts included)
31 Level 110 characters
0 Posts in 24 hours
93 Unique Members
318 Characters (alts included)
31 Level 110 characters
0 Posts in 24 hours