Kitty help
Kitty help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Discussion]
Secondary: None

Hello fellow guildies,

Normally I wouldn't ask for help, but my little kitty man is in need of some expensive surgery I cannot afford. If anyone could post the link to his GoFundMe on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever social media they use, I would be greatly appreciative!

https://www.gofundme.com/suppis-medical-bills
Having just lost two cats within 3 months, I would love to help out. I'm leery of passing money thru the internets (yeah, I'm old and fixed in my ways). Would you mind PM'ing me your address and I'll send a check? Be brave!
My cat died from the knock out drugs two weeks ago...would have been $1200 if he survived...paid $350...

so i can relate...good luck!

--
X
Quote by Xert
My cat died from the knock out drugs two weeks ago...would have been $1200 if he survived...paid $350...

so i can relate...good luck!

>hug< thank you so much Xert, and I am so sorry for you loss
Quote by Jundaaz
Having just lost two cats within 3 months, I would love to help out. I'm leery of passing money thru the internets (yeah, I'm old and fixed in my ways). Would you mind PM'ing me your address and I'll send a check? Be brave!

Thank you so much Jun, done and done! Thank you for the support, and so sorry for your losses... >hug<
Scheria and I received pretty bad news news with his surgery...need to wait for the biopsy, but prognosis is not great...

https://www.gofundme.com/suppis-medical-bills/share/update/fb_dn_shareupdate_r/12338216?pc=fb_dn_shareupdate_r&rcid=49537afc7cab4582be8111863cb3b935
We received the biopsy results, and it is not good news: Suppi has squamous cell carcinoma, and we can't operate/do radiation as this is a particularly nasty cancer. We are going to make him as comfortable as we can, and treasure the time we have left. Thank you all for the love & support

-Willow
Rest in peace my littlest man

I'm so sorry Willow.
To quote our latest President, "Sad!"

[Back to Index]
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
0 Posts in 24 hours
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters