Big Braht's December Contest!
Big Braht's December Contest!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Discussion]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
WELCOME MALICITES!

Every month Big Braht will be giving away a Blizzard Store Prize, gold purse, or other based on how you do in the monthly contest!

"But why would you do such a thing Big Braht?"

The answer is simple: Because as we continue with this expansion things start to get boring. People play less because there's little to do. There's less to work for in the game once raids are on farm. We should increase guild productivity! Prizes!!!

This months contest will be an alt race. The prize? AN ARMORED BLOODWING!
Second Prize: 1000 Gold!
Third Prize: 500 Gold!
Consolation: Everyone who participates will receive 100 gold (as long as you reach at least level 10)

Rules:

1. You will create an alt level 1 and link the armory to this thread.

2. The contest will begin at 12:00 AM On Friday the 18 of December, 2015 and end on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 5:00 PM.

3. The race ends at level 60. The first person to reach level 60 will post in this thread with a link to their armory. If no one reaches level 60 then the awards will be given to the highest levels upon completion.

4. The Armored Bloodwing will be gifted to you via bnet.

5. The gold prizes will be mailed via ingame messaging.

6. Heirlooms and potions are permitted! However, linked accounts with triple XP bonuses are not. Granted, I have no way to check, but use the honor system.

Please post any questions or concerns here and we'll hash them out. I'm looking forward to see some guild participation!
Sounds cool, I'll give it a shot.
Totally will do it.

Dandash and I are a force to be reckoned with leveling alts.

I actually wonder if you might want to raise that level cap. 60, these days, is pretty fucking trivial.
The whole point is really to just see the participation level. There will be giveaways every month. Big Braht is a caring and providing leader.
Quote by Brahtwurt
Big Braht is a caring and providing leader.

I got your 'Big Braht' right here, Navy boy.

I'm in.
Also, I'm guessing because you want this to be guild participation and not just via battlenet, you want this to be horde and on our server or feathermoon?
Nope. Just a link to a toon. I'll check at midnight Thursday to make sure no on cheated with a head start. Then I'll check the armory of whatever toon you've posted. Create your level 1 before Thursday!!!
I just leveled a brewmaster monk on Wyrmrest Accord. it took 4 days 23 hours and some minutes and seconds to go from 1-100. Reaching 60 was a piece of cake.

I'm in.

Btw, are we allowed Heirlooms?

I assume that death knights are not allowed?
Quote by Brahtwurt
Nope. Just a link to a toon. I'll check at midnight Thursday to make sure no on cheated with a head start. Then I'll check the armory of whatever toon you've posted. Create your level 1 before Thursday!!!

Sweeeeeet
Heirlooms yes. Death Knights no. Level 1 only.
Found a problem.

"Only Characters level 10 and higher can be viewed"

How bout we level from 10-70?
Quote by Jundaaz
Found a problem.
"Only Characters level 10 and higher can be viewed"
How bout we level from 10-70?

Can they whisper in game? If so, we just friend Brat on bnet and whisper?
I'm sticking by the original plan. Simply create your level one character and post a screen shot the moment you start leveling them.
Quote by Brahtwurt
I'm sticking by the original plan. Simply create your level one character and post a screen shot the moment you start leveling them.

That works. Even better since I can't figure out how to work the new Armory apparently.
My rogue on Feathermoon that will participate.

My monk Sumoh-Feathermoon is participating.

Reporting
I will need to see a screen shot as Jund provided of your character prior to beginning leveling!
Quote by Brahtwurt
I will need to see a screen shot as Jund provided of your character prior to beginning leveling!

Mel and I attached our screenshots to our posts (located at the bottom of the respective text windows). I edited both posts to show the shots in thread.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
0 Posts in 24 hours
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
0 Posts in 24 hours