WoW Challenge Mode Interest?
WoW Challenge Mode Interest?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Discussion]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 >>>
As some of you may have heard, Blizzard will end this challenge mode "season" before the pre-expansion patch. When that happens, the current set of rewards go away, but many things we've earned (eg, titles and mounts) go account-wide.

I'd like to get a group together and get a full tier of "silver" before the end of the season. To this end, let's work up a list of interested folks and see if we can't knock them out this month.

Things to remember:
  • Your gear gets "squished" down to ilvl 463.
  • Your legendary and set procs/bonuses no longer have an effect. Thus, you'll want an older helm with a non-legendary meta
  • Flasks, gems, and enchants are not affected, so you'll want to be "raid-ready".
  • We will wipe several times getting used to the dungeons, but don't get discouraged. Your gear doesn't take durability loss, so all we lose is some time.

If we get more folks than can fit in a single 5-man, I'm sure some of us will be willing to run again to help others finish them up.

Interested? Reply to this, and include what days/times would work best for you.

I'm of course throwing my DK into the mix, as either DPS or tank, depending on who else is interested. Weekends are best for me, but can also hit a CM on Friday or Monday evenings.
I'm available to do these. Liubei will be the character I run on, and can fill the role of healer or DPS. My schedule is fairly light, and I will be able to run on most days, with weekends being a -sometimes- deal.
May be open to try it, but my days\times are totally last notice. If something comes together I will TRY to make it. Teli would be my toon of choice as either Tank or LOLDPS.
Id be down i usually have Thursdays and Fridays off from work
I'm available Tuesday evenings for healing purposes. After the 20th I'll be available pretty much any evening, but before then it'll be Tuesdays.

--

I have interest. weekends "might" be good. I can let you know the Friday morning my availability on a given weekend.
Oh and also pends band practice schedule. It fluctuates too based on the messed up schedule at work.

--
We are they whom the gods detest
Actually now that I think about it I'm available this weekend - DURING THE DAY EVEN!

So, y'know, whenever.

--

Available too. Weekends are mostly free. Most monday and friday nights.

--
Life really does flash before people's eyes before they die. The process is called... living.
-Death, Discworld.
Also interested as tank or dps. I'm available most days, just need to know in advance so I don't accidentally schedule something on that day.

--
The Legendary Ass has SPOKEN!
This weekends out of the question. Maybe next weekend.

--
We are they whom the gods detest
Thanks, folks. As a general rule, it looks like Friday evenings are good for folks, although tonight is a bit short notice.

However, it looks like we may have enough people to try tomorrow (Saturday). Unfortunately, I can't really tell if folks are thinking of daytime/afternoon or evening. I'd personally be available in the afternoon (2-4pm eastern) and evening (8-10pm eastern). If people are interested, we can try one of those times.

I'm thinking we probably want to avoid Sunday, simply to avoid burning people out with the raid on Sunday evening.

Otherwise, it looks like we'll want to wait for next Friday.

Poke me through battle.net if I'm not in game. I'm online and here, just in ESO at the moment.

--
Life really does flash before people's eyes before they die. The process is called... living.
-Death, Discworld.
It seems that some number of us have three-day weekends, due to Memorial Day. I know not everyone can go out on some wild family adventure, so perhaps there's some interest in CMs this weekend?

If you have time/interest for Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday afternoon, make a note.
I can make this Monday.
I will be too busy with my school stuff (raiding is all I can handle atm), but wish you guys luck
saturday i can roll anytime after like 5:30ish
Sunday not sure but anytime between 11:30ish am and before raid i can do
and not 100% sure on monday
As far as I know I'm watching X-Men on Friday. Saturday is free. Sunday is raid, but I'm free any time before then. Monday I'm free after 5pm.

--

I'm free Saturday anytime, and Sunday evening.

--
-Death, Discworld.
I am never free, but I maybe available for purchase on Monday evening.
I may be able to make Sunday afternoon, too.

1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
2 Posts in 24 hours
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
2 Posts in 24 hours