FF servers?
FF servers?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General Discussion]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 >>>
I only played in the beta a little bit, but do you guys have any idea what server you will be playing on, namewise? Directed mainly at Kalil and Kaya, if not, I am assuming the pve rp server, if there is one

I want to play with mah guildies!
Kaya and I both have toons on the Goblin server. I know Kaya said yesterday she was probably going to stay there and I see no reason to move so...

Yeah. That one.

--

Servers are only sectioned by region(Japan and US/EU), there's no PvE/RP/PvP specific ones at this point. And yes, Goblin looks to be my current home. Gilgamesh was supposed to be, but it seems that the server is going to heavily populated due to streamers and hardcore guilds at this point.

--
The Legendary Ass has SPOKEN!
I'll join it.

--
Life really does flash before people's eyes before they die. The process is called... living.
-Death, Discworld.
I'm trying to decide if I want to stay up late for early access and risk being sleepy at work tomorrow >_>
I'm going to try and nap, but I plan to play asap.

--
The Legendary Ass has SPOKEN!
Do we have a linkshell set up there yet? I'm around when i can actually log in.

--
We are they whom the gods detest
No Linkshell yet (though if I knew how to make one I'd set one up this morning when I get on after showah). You can't make a Free Company (ie: Guild) until you have a level 30 toon of somesort. I'm about 13 levels away from that, last I looked.

--

FFXIV channel has been set up on Mumble.
Quote by Philtharious
FFXIV channel has been set up on Mumble.

Yay! Thank you!

--

Update:

Willow was nice enough to snag us a Linkshell. You can bug her for an invite. Otherwise I'll be on Zeikren Sunsong - I *think* I can invite too. ^^;

--

Kalil should have invite purposes to the linkshell, Malice, if not you can find me on Himemiya Nyanko
Word of advice, if you can actually get on, just leave your toon idle. You don't get booted and the servers are stupid full right now.

Also, Moopert Stryn's the name

--
Maybe they wouldn't be full if they booted idles.

Just maybe.

--
Life really does flash before people's eyes before they die. The process is called... living.
-Death, Discworld.
Pretty much.

--
Ashtoreth Cross

--
-Death, Discworld.
Okay, NOW that toon is on Goblin.

Apparently I was puttering around on some server in the EU instead of the server I thought I selected. They're always all locked except 2 or 3.

--
-Death, Discworld.
Heh, I have to play on a Japanese server since all the North American worlds are closed.
Yeah, I had to spend a bit of time on the "choose your world" portion of character creation, refreshing the list until it opened.

--
-Death, Discworld.
Kalil! Make them start the queue again!

--
-Death, Discworld.

1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
3 Posts in 24 hours
91 Unique Members
316 Characters (alts included)
16 Level 110 characters
3 Posts in 24 hours